Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Where a specific use is not listed or does not clearly meet the categories provided for in Section 13.14.040 an applicant for water connection may submit an independent calculation from which an ERU rate may be calculated. The independent calculation shall be completed by an engineer licensed and registered in the State of Washington with expertise in water use. The director of public works shall review the independent calculation and approve the calculation if it is consistent with accepted engineering practices.

(Ord. 1181 § 1, 2002)