This chapter is included in your selections.
- Article I. General Provisions
- Article II. SEPA Process – General Requirements
- 15.28.070 Purpose – Adoption by reference.
- 15.28.080 Designation of responsible official.
- 15.28.090 Lead agency determination and responsibilities.
- 15.28.100 Timing of the SEPA process and integration of SEPA procedures with other governmental activities.
- 15.28.110 Additional considerations in applicable time limits.
- Article III. Categorical Exemptions and Threshold Determinations
- Article IV. Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)
- Article V. Commenting
- Article VI. Using Existing Environmental Documents
- Article VII. SEPA and Agency Decisions
- Article VIII. Categorical Exemption
- Article IX. Agency Compliance
- Article X. Forms
- Article XI. Third Party Liability