A. Applications for final plat approval shall be filed with the city of Cle Elum.
B. Applications for final plats shall include the necessary fee established by the city of Cle Elum fee schedule and the following information:
1. Name of the subdivision or short plat;
4. Number of lots;
5. Zoning designation;
6. Name, address, phone number and signature of the applicant and/or property owner;
7. The decision document from the city on the preliminary plat or short plat.
C. A mylar, a sepia and three paper copies of the final plat map shall be provided that includes the following:
1. Subdivision name which shall not be the same as any other subdivision in the county;
3. Scale, including graphic scale, north arrow and basis of bearings;
4. Location, including one-quarter section, section, township, range, and, as applicable, donation land claim and/or subdivision;
5. Boundary survey;
6. Lot, block, and street right-of-way and centerline dimensions;
7. Street names (to be approved or determined by city);
8. Areas to be dedicated;
9. Surveyor’s certificate, stamp, date and signature;
10. Signature blocks for the following: city engineer, county auditor, mayor, county assessor, county health department and city planning director;
11. Private easements;
12. Utility easements;
13. Any required notes;
14. Other information necessary to show compliance with the preliminary plat such as restrictions on access.
D. A legal description of the boundary that has been certified by the land surveyor, with seal and signature as being accurate description of the lands actually surveyed shall be provided.
E. A plat certification, including any dedications, consistent with RCW 58.17.165 shall be submitted.
F. A certificate of title shall be provided.
G. Restrictions, notes, covenants, and/or binding agreements as required by code, preliminary approval or SEPA shall be provided.
H. A treasurer’s certification shall be submitted.