Applications subject to a Type 2 review involve administrative action, typically by the city planner, following distribution of a notice of application and the opportunity to submit written comments.
A. Applications for Type 2 permits shall be processed by the city in accordance with the following general procedures unless the applicant is otherwise notified in writing:
1. Preapplication conference.
2. Determination of completeness.
3. Notice of application.
4. Determination of consistency.
a. Review for consistency with the Cle Elum comprehensive plan;
b. Review for compliance with the Cle Elum Municipal Code; and
c. Site plan and design review, as appropriate.
5. Consultation with the Confederated Tribes and Bands of the Yakama Nation, the Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation, and the Snoqualmie Tribe, as appropriate.
6. SEPA actions requiring public notice including threshold determination, if required.
7. Review of public comments.
8. Notice of decision.
B. A decision on a Type 2 application shall be effective at the conclusion of a fifteen-day notice period unless an appeal is filed in a timely manner in accordance with the provisions of this title.