Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Any member of the general public, other affected jurisdictions, the planning commission or city staff may submit an application to the city for proposals to amend the plan in accordance with the criteria and schedule established in this ordinance by the city council.

(Ord. 1228 § 2, 2005)